Liquid Ring Vacuum PumpsManufacturer of a wide range of products which include liquid ring vacuum pumps.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
We provide the clients with Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, which are manufactured as per the industry standards. Clients can avail these vacuum pumps in different specifications and models as per their specific requirements. Our precision engineered vacuum pumps are designed to deliver enhanced performance.
- In the pumping chamber, an impeller is arranged, which is partly filled with water. This impeller formed by the casing and the control discs
- Between the casing and the control discs located on both the sides, as the impeller turns, forming a rotating water ring in the varying space, the water is flung outwards
- The space between the impeller vanes and the volume of the pockets is sealed off by the water, which increases and decreases as the impeller rotates
- The water ring sectors pulsating in the chambers between the vanes act as liquid pistons
- Increasing volume of the gas is drawn through the intake parts into chambers as the water recedes
- The gas is further compressed as the impeller continues to rotate and the liquid pistons are forced deeper into the chambers
- The water is segregated from the gas again in a separator connected on the discharge side of the pump
- Direct Coupled
- Used as a compressor by connecting a liquid separator in a discharge line
- Delivery of clean and oil free air
- Handles high volume of liquid vapor
- Hydro Extraction